AUTO AC ELECTRICIAN
The responsibilities of an auto AC electrician includes the following,
- To efficiently and accurately carry out the work specified on the repair order in accordance with dealership and manufacturer standards.
- To determine the root cause of any fault and make repairs.
- Reaches out to the parts department to get the parts required.
- Examines the allocated vehicle to see whether any additional safety or service work is necessary or advised.
- Record all completed and suggested work on the repair order.